- Resource Development Manager
Vienna Presbyterian Church is recruiting for a Resource Development Manager position to grow a culture of generosity at VPC. This position will focus on the development of both traditional and modern methods of giving, and the spiritual practice of generosity. This position will work directly with Teaching Pastor, Stan Ott, to create a generosity strategy which includes:
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of theology of stewardship, along with five years of experience in fundraising or a related field. Experience in team building is a plus. This position is part-time (25 hours per week), non-exempt, hourly. The office hours include normal office hours, plus some Saturday, Sunday and evening hours.
- Working closely with existing ministries to develop participation tools and implementation plans to reach their constituencies.
- Conduct analysis of VPCís overall giving patterns including operating and debt-retirement giving.
- Recruit and lead a Generosity Ministry Team to address the generosity strategic plan.
- Coordinate with VPCís Communications Team in the implementation of stewardship communications.
- Establish relationships with key leaders in the congregation and build teams to implement a generosity strategy.
- Plan and implement the execution of the fall pledge campaign.
Please click here to access the full job description. To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Michelle Lowell, Human Resources Manager, at Michelle.Lowell@viennapres.org.
Link to the Volunteer section to discover ways that you can serve using your unique gifts and talents.