- Weekend Facilities & Building Security Staff (Evening)
Vienna Presbyterian Church is seeking an individual to serve as an Evening Facilities & Building Security Staff Member. This is a permanent, 12-13 hours per week, non-exempt position. The hours are Saturday and Sunday, at least 3:00-9:00 pm.
- Duties include: Cleaning and servicing the church and surrounding grounds. This may include sweeping, vacuuming, removal of trash and recycling, and occasional cleaning of lavatories. Oversee general building safety, including knowledge of electrical breakers, water valves, panic alarms, locking the church, etc.
- Must be willing to receive training in and be certified for First Aid, CPR and AED use.
- Qualifications: 1 to 3 years work experience strongly preferred; must be able to read and write English.
- Please see the full job description here.
- Pay range: $13-15 per hour dependent upon knowledge, experience and ability.
- Please send completed Employment Application Form and resume to Mary Monie at mary.monie(at)viennapres.org.
Link to the Volunteer section to discover ways that you can serve using your unique gifts and talents.