Would you like to be part of our new mentorship program as either a Mentor or a Mentee? We are looking for people who want to invest in the next generation of our church and build life on life relationships. Click on the link below to learn more!
ReFuel is a community of young adults at Vienna Presbyterian Church. We believe that men and women in their 20’s and 30’s should have a place to experience genuine fellowship, have authentic discussion, and share life together. We aspire to be a hub to bring people to Christ, strengthen them in their faith, help build them in community, and empower them to impact the world for Christ.
“Community is about real people doing life together."
Come join the VPC Young Adults group as we gather for a weekend of fun and fellowship. We will be staying at Parker Pond in Heathsville, VA, and enjoying times of study, prayer, team building, sharing and worship. Parker Pond is a 100 acre property with a private lake. In your free time you will be able to hike through the woods, play in the water, go boating or fishing, play any number of sports, or just hang out and relax with other members of Refuel. Parker Pond is located roughly 2.5 hours south east of DC near the Chesapeake Bay, the perfect place for a weekend retreat.
- Dates: May 17–19
- Cost: $50 per person – Covers everything including transportation, food, and lodging. Bring spending money for snacks on the way down and back.
- Location: Parker Pond: 2226 Sydnors Millpond Road, Heathsville, VA 22473
- Travel: We will meet at VPC Friday evening and carpool. More details to come.
- Capacity: Space for the retreat is limited to 20 people, so please register as soon as possible.
- Registration: Register now using our online registration form.
Our main times of fellowship are Thursday evenings in the VPC Underground. We meet every other week as a community to talk through and explore issues of life and faith that we all as young adults face. Topics include things like living in but not of the world, how to speak the truth in love, spiritual gifts and disciplines, how to study scripture, having a personal relationship with Jesus, and many other aspects of our faith. Check the calendar for upcoming Refuel activities, and come join us any night you would like.