GriefShare is a special seminar and support group for people grieving the death of someone close. Itís a place where you can be around people who understand what you're going through and the pain of your loss. Each 13-week session includes a video featuring top experts on grief recovery and a group discussion where you will have the opportunity to interact with others who have experienced a recent loss.
Each session is 13 weeks long.
- The next 13 week session begins Sunday, September 13, and runs through December 13.
- Meetings are held 6:00-7:30 pm in Rooms 203-204.
- There is a cost of $20.00 for the workbook and handouts.
For more information you may:
- Send an email to GriefShare@viennapres.org;
- Brochures are available in the Narthex and Gathering Space;
- Call the church office at 703-938-9050.