Before heading for the Sanctuary parents can drop off their children at age level classes in the preschool wing. Here's what Pre-K, 3's and 4's classes will experience:
- Creatively-told Bible stories that help our children understand basic Biblical truths and how to apply them to their own lives
- Puppet friends who engage in lively banter
- Jesus' unconditional love for each person
- Fun games and crafts to reinforce the teaching
- Lively "kid-style" worship with Mr. Daryl and his guitar - Cherub Choir
- Learning how to pray/talk with God
- Memorizing Bible verses and motions.