- Click for information/registration...
What is the purpose of Club 56? Perhaps the word "BEES" will help you understand and remember...
- Bonding - developing a sense of community with other 5th/6th graders from many different schools
- Enjoying - having loads of fun!
- Encountering - meeting Jesus through teaching, through songs, and through the volunteers' words and actions
- Serving - showing God's love to those around us through helpful actions and projects
Club 56 is an introductory youth group experience for these grades! We meet during the school year, usually twice a month on Friday nights from 7:00-9:00 pm. Our time consists of crazy games and contests, some singing, activities that help our children get to know each other, prayer time, a talk/discussion, and food!
Meetings are on Fridays, from 7:00-9:00 pm on the 3rd floor, except where otherwise noted:
Getting to Know Each Other
The Sharpest Object in the World
A Sharp Object of a Different Kind
Operation Christmas Child (Samaritanís Purse)
Caroling and Party
God Has Big Plans for You
For more information, contact Daryl Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-938-9050 x126.
March 20, 7:00 pm Ė 7:00 am in the Great Hall. This is a fun-filled night of games, movies, food and late night laser tag! Guest speaker Pat Meyers will be speaking and 6th graders will have a chance to meet our Middle School Director and learn more about VPC Youth Ministries. This is a perfect night to invite friends.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag, pillow, comfy clothes and $15 (if you havenít paid already)
- CHO Donation (toothbrush, chap sticks, tissue packs, hair supplies) to support those in need in our area.
Online registration is open now. REGISTRATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 17. Space is limited; register early.