Our Mission Statement: To encourage struggling and hurting people with the love of God expressed through a gourmet meal, served in a nurturing environment by caring Christians.
- God Cares and Understands
So many people struggle every day with illness, care giving, death, separation/divorce, trauma/abuse, mental challenges, homelessness, hunger, unemployment, loneliness, and just being weary and worn down from their difficult circumstances. They have little energy, time or money to even imagine the delight of a fine culinary dining experience.
- God Provides
Love and compassion to the hurting and weary in a very special way by inviting them to a fine dining, three course dinner.
Morsels from Heaven is:
- an invitation-only event, held quarterly for 40/42 people at a time
- a gourmet meal prepared by an award winning, NY professional chef
- provided at no cost
- served with beauty, and fine dining atmosphere in the Great Hall of VPC
- an opportunity to share warm fellowship with familiar faces and meet new people who share the same concerns
- spiritually renewing, providing special gifts from Him as you go forward.
It is our hope this experience from God will leave each guest refreshed in body and soul, feeling renewed by God's enduring love.
For more information or to recommend one or more individuals for participation in this program, contact Charles Geschiere at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-938-9050 x151, or Elaine Hamlet at email@example.com or 703-934-4043 (please call after 7:00 pm or leave a message). You may also use the Information/Nomination Form below.
Visit the website www.morselsfromheaven.org for more information and photos.