The 2012 Annual Report is divided into two parts and may be viewed online:
- Part 2 -- Financial Report. You must be logged-in to view the financial report. Use the Login link at the top of the page if you have previously registered with the website; otherwise you must use the Register link at the top of the page to obtain a username/password. Read more information about registration and login.
View VPC E-Newsletters now. Both current and past issues are available.
Get access to the latest online of the full range of activities and contacts at Vienna Presbyterian Church. View online.
View the VPC guide entitled "Resources for Senior Adults and Caregivers", which includes sections on:
- Caregiver Support
- Financial Counseling and Consumer Assistance
- Food and Meals
- Homecare, Home Maintenance and Home Repair/Adaptibility
- Social and Fellowship
- Spiritual Guidance and Support
- General Information, News and Items of Interest
- VPC contracted with TAG Consulting of Fairfax in 2011 to assess our congregation in preparation for a leadership development process. The reports which resulted from that study can be viewed in our Archive section.
- The Vienna Press: The Vienna Press was published in a printed format through the Spring of 2010, but was replaced by the E-Newsletter.
- Making Connections: Making Connections was the former periodic publication of VPC's Presbyterian Women.