As the summer heats up, we invite you to experience a more relaxed form of worship with our VPC family. Beginning June 21 through September 6, we will offer two services and a breakfast in-between in the Great Hall. This new summer schedule provides an opportunity for all ages to worship and fellowship together…children, youth and adults.
- 9:00 am Worship Service led by a worship band
- 10:00 am Breakfast, Great Hall
- 10:45 am Worship Service led by a summer choir
- The sacraments of Communion and Baptism are each observed once a month at all three services. Communion is usually served on the first Sunday of each month.
- Nursery is available for infants through 2-year-olds at all Sunday morning worship services.
- Assistance for the hearing & visually impaired is available at all services.
Alternatives to Attending Worship
If you are unable to attend a worship service in person, there are alternatives available to you: