“All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that the person of God may be proficient, equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Consider reading and meditating on a few verses a day from short books like Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, or Colossians, or read a chapter a day from a gospel.
Explore and enjoy daily digital devotions that are available online or through apps. Below are just a few possibilities:
· Today’s Inspiring Bible Devotion – Crosswalk.com
· Daily devotional and Christian Bible from Our Daily Bread
· Real-life stories make God and the Bible relevant to your everyday life from Bible Gateway
· Olive Tree One Year Daily Devotional. Encourage and challenge your faith with a year of daily devotions from classic Christian authors.
· YouVersion Bible App with daily verses paired with devotional, audio, or video selections.
May you continue to feed on, enjoy, and be encouraged by God’s word.
Grace and peace,
Pastor Glenda Simpkins Hoffman