- This event has passed.
Children’s Ministry In Person and Online Programs
February 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Available in person during the 9am service we will offer the following:
- Childcare for infants to 3 years
- Bridges to Worship for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Doorways to Worship for Elementary grades 1-3. Grades 4-6 are encouraged to worship with their parents, however, they are welcome to join us in Doorways!
At 10:10, there are three options for families with children:
- Childcare available in the childcare wing for infants to 3 years
- Pre-K through 6th grade and their parents can join us on the 3rd floor for fellowship with a fun and interactive God’s Big Story for those in Kindergarten through 6th grade*!
- Additionally, children in 1st – 6th grades* can participate in Children’s Choirs, also on the 3rd floor!
*Children in 1st – 6th grades can be dropped off for God’s Big Story or Children’s Choirs if parents plan to attend an adult Learning Community. Parents must remain on campus while their children are in programs.
Bible Stories for toddlers and preschool age children recorded on YouTube
God’s Big Story for Pre-K to 6th Grade on Zoom Sunday’s 10:10-10:40
Visit the Children’s Ministry Page for more details.