“All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that the person of God may be proficient, equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Devotional Suggestions for Anytime of Year
- Read and meditate on a few verses a day from short books like Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, or Colossians, or read a chapter a day from a gospel.
- Pick up an Our Daily Bread devotional booklet from VPC’s welcome center in the lobby.
- Listen to the Encounter Podcast. These daily meditations will help you find the sacred in the ordinary. Search for the podcast on whichever podcast platform you use.
- Use the Olive Tree One Year Daily Devotional to challenge yourself to engage a year of daily devotions from classic Christian authors.
- Listen to a narration of scripture and let the Bible come to life as you imagine and reflect on the events. The NLT version on the YouVersion Bible app and website has narration and background music. Click here to go to the website. Then click on the sound button in the upper righthand corner to listen.
Join us on the Bible App
The YouVersion Bible App has a variety of written, audio, and video devotionals. Use the QR code to make VPC your church on YouVersion. Once you follow us, we can friend you and invite you to participate in YouVersion devotions with us. This provides and interactive opportunity to share and comment on devotions with the VPC community.